Old 30-10-2007, 03:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Elizabeth[_3_] Elizabeth[_3_] is offline

Default Still picking

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:35:30 -0700, Dave Hill
wrote:

Yesterday I picked runner beans and also Peas, and if the frost holds
off I should be picking for another couple of weeks.
Both the peas and beans have a few flowers on them , but I hold out no
hope of picking for Xmas day.
I should say that they are from Late sowings, and are growing outside.

David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Still picking Sweet Peas here-----------never known to do so almost
into November.They are still budding away like mad :-)
Elizabeth in Renfrewshire, Scotland.
Removex to reply