Old 30-10-2007, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Greenhouses v. Polytunnels

On 30/10/07 13:41, in article , "Kate
Morgan" wrote:

I have just come in from my greenhouse muttering about the fact that
greenhouses like workshops, are never big enough :-) As we are planning to
move to Scotland my husband suggests that I go for a polytunnel. I am
beginning to warm to the idea but would appreciate some opinions from the
group :-)

kate

Polytunnels don't look very good and they can get very hot because although
they're open at each end, there are no vents for air circulation. Could
that cause problems when you have a mix of plants requiring that and your
only option is a polytunnel?
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk