Old 30-10-2007, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ageless Ageless is offline

Default Sacha Hubbard

wrote in message
ups.com...

Ageless wrote:
why the attempts at personal insults

Because I'm angry.

hey you started the trolling

how are the supportive emails coming along ??

I have never morphed. My name as La Puce as always
had Helene in the address. The address had my second name as well.
Recently my IT man had to change server and thought to take my surname
out and we all changed address and left OE for O. I don't 'morphe' -
never did, I just changed my address.

and name

That is all. I still garden and
if you are clever enough you will see that I don't lie. ps. it's not a
'programme', it's my business. HTH

I hope you do a better job at interpersonal relationships there than you do
here, I know nothing about the difficulties between yourself and Sacha but
you are the one that started a post with a personal attack which in my book
puts you in the same league as the alt.net posters, did you want your
'business' associated with the immature drivel that you spout here ??
Luckily I dont need to wonder if I'm clever enough, only people wit some
problem about their self confidence/insecurity need to - you see it in 13-16
year olds all the time. Grow up if you are clever enough you wont rise to
Sachas comments (and vice versa)