Old 30-10-2007, 08:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default ID please?

We're back from Wales and while passing a florists in Lampeter I saw a tray
of these for sale. Having never seen anything like them before I went in to
ask about them.

The florist had no idea what they were but that he'd sold a lot. A customer
said she didn't know what it was but that it grew on her rockery, in
Lampeter, and spread.

I bought one for the novelty - and to use for ground cover I hope.

Someone here will know what it is - I hope.

It looks like orange dress pins stuck into tiny cress! This picture is poor
and I forgot to use something for scale. the whole of the plant is not more
than 4" across.

Mary

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6ga0ok3&s=1