Old 30-10-2007, 05:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet[_2_] Omelet[_2_] is offline

Default Dallas Red Lantana, 4 of 4 - DRLantanaClose2.jpg (1/1)

In article ,
Ann wrote:

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE expounded:

Omelet wrote:
One with a slightly lighter center, same plant:

Pretty flowers. However in our country, it is a most hated planted...a
declared weed.

We use it as a vaulable container plant - it doesn't make it here from
one season to the next.

It's iffy here in Texas. The native one that grows wild does best,
sometimes. The cultivars winter over ok if I mulch them well but they
do freeze back.
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein