Old 30-10-2007, 09:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
CWatters[_2_] CWatters[_2_] is offline

Default Canadian seeks id of an English tree

" wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh dear, northampton folks knows as how, once you're 30 miles East,
the people have webbed feet ----
and seriously not far back you could hear very distinct accent
differences within Northants between villages 10 miles apart.
"Wot you dooin layter?" "Oim gooin dayn tayn s'art'noon, me ducks."

ex-Brit David Kipling

Not quite _that_ far east. We're still west of Huntingdon. Dead posh over
here. There are schools where the distance from the school gate to the
school building is practically a half marathon.