Old 31-10-2007, 10:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mogga Mogga is offline

Default Greenhouses v. Polytunnels

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:41:01 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 30/10/07 13:41, in article , "Kate
Morgan" wrote:

I have just come in from my greenhouse muttering about the fact that
greenhouses like workshops, are never big enough :-) As we are planning to
move to Scotland my husband suggests that I go for a polytunnel. I am
beginning to warm to the idea but would appreciate some opinions from the
group :-)

kate

Polytunnels don't look very good and they can get very hot because although
they're open at each end, there are no vents for air circulation. Could
that cause problems when you have a mix of plants requiring that and your
only option is a polytunnel?

Didn't Bob flowerdew have a polytunnel within a polytunnel for the
really tropical stuff?
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free