Old 31-10-2007, 04:28 PM
clairescanvas clairescanvas is offline
Registered User

Unhappy help! why cant i grow herbs indoors?

I wonder if anyone can help me, i live in a ground floor flat and am very unfortunate not to have a garden.

I love cooking and gardening so i have been attempting to grow herbs indoors.

I buy all my herbs already grown and put them by my windows within my kitchin and living room.

My Basil and Mint have grown beautifully and doubled in size however my rosemerry and greek basil although growing well for several months have now seemed to have died on me, also my Tyme and Corriander never last longer then a month im confused as to what im doing wrong.

I water all of them almost every day...the basil in particular i only water when it looks like it needs watering as im told these do not need to be watered eveyday.