Old 01-11-2007, 09:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default 'Salcombe rosemary'

"Martin" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 00:00:01 -0000, "Bob Hobden" wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote
I was guest at the
weekend in my position of President of an RAF Association and I
wish/need
to write a 'Thank You' letter. Dear Sir doesn't ring correct.

Any ideas? Google doesn't help :-((

Can't see your name on here Mike....thought you had to have served with
the
RAF....when were you elected?
http://www.rafa.org.uk/history-centralcouncil.asp

and
http://rafa.org.uk/nationevents.asp
AIR MARSHAL PHILIP STURLEY CB, MBE, BSc, PRESIDENT OF RAF Association
(RAFA) is
president of President of *the* RAF Association.

Maybe he refers to an alternative RAFA.
--

Martin

Martin, see my other posting and don't get drawn into the pockets of the
trouble makers.

Kindest regards

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.