Old 01-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Christiansouth Christiansouth is offline
Registered User

Thanx for the posts so far, even from the sarcastic.

I was not very clear. This research is for BA Product Design and is commisioned for academic purposes only. To be honest, the books and articles that have so far been read concerning Garden tools are not as much help as we would like.
The research has shifted to dealing with people who use them on a day to day basis. This has included consulting professional gardeners, allotment owners, and now the murky world of the internet. This very tacky attempt to gain opinion is in fact one of many different ways we have tried.

Us "kids" wish it WAS as easy as tapping a few words on a keyboard.

Thanx again guys