Old 01-11-2007, 06:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Awful Quite, What's Everyone Up To?

Cheryl Isaak expounded:

On 10/31/07 7:48 AM, in article ,
"Ann" wrote:

Scott Hildenbrand expounded:

So what about you all? Anything fun?

Cleaning up the gardens, planting garlic (finally!), and I've got
tulips to get into the ground. Other than that I've busied myself in
the house organizing things, they do tend to get out of control over
the gardening season

Nice dog run! I'll be busy getting a chicken coop up for next spring,
that's the big project for this fall.

I need to finish edging around the witch hazel - maybe tomorrow or Sunday.
Today is out.

Today I got almost all of my bulbs in, I've still got some alliums
left to plant. Had to come in and eat before Pilates. If I only had
one more hour.....

What do you all think about moving a rose at this time of year? I
thought it died, but there's life in it, and I want to move it away
from the road, I think that's what's killing it. Either I move it or
it's dead next spring - think I should go for it?
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts