Old 01-11-2007, 06:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
Scott Hildenbrand Scott Hildenbrand is offline

Default Awful Quite, What's Everyone Up To?

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 10/31/07 7:48 AM, in article ,
"Ann" wrote:

Scott Hildenbrand expounded:

So what about you all? Anything fun?

Cleaning up the gardens, planting garlic (finally!), and I've got
tulips to get into the ground. Other than that I've busied myself in
the house organizing things, they do tend to get out of control over
the gardening season

Nice dog run! I'll be busy getting a chicken coop up for next spring,
that's the big project for this fall.

I need to finish edging around the witch hazel - maybe tomorrow or Sunday.
Today is out.

Ann: Sounds nice.. I've seen some patios done with a mish mash of
"found" materials, made up of bricks, pavers, slabs and etc.. Makes for
a unique look.

Cheryl: I'd looked at witch hazel before. Seems like a cool plant..
Though, it doesn't work in zone 6 from what I've seen, does it?