Old 01-11-2007, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
madgardener madgardener is offline

Default short and sweet

betsyb wrote:
"madgardener" wrote in message
Good day friends.....

Severely clipped and I am sorry.
Holy crow Maddie. You are in some bind. I wish I could come help you out
but damned if the Oncologist isn't keeping me busy!
I just finished 33 days of radiation and am looking to begin Chemo so
travelling is not an option.
I can say a prayer things begin to go well for you. You need a Legal Aid
Lawyer to go after John for support and insurance. We ain't getting any
younger and he should be required to keep you in the manner you were
accustomed to. Maybe. Sure worth a look-see.
Please don't sit and take what he is dishing out.
You are tougher than that. Fight a bit.

Betsy

because I "own" a house, I'm not qualified for Legal Aid...........my
love to you, Betsy, heal and survive, please!
maddie