Old 01-11-2007, 05:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default short and sweet

On 31 Oct, 16:10, madgardener wrote:
Good day friends.....
We need to find a place to live, and that means I might lose my three
dogs that I love dearly (as well as two of the four cats,

(snip)

Crap Maddie - honestly. Look for a garden, a yard, a porch ...
steps ... I don't know - but you just can't leave the dogs. My heart
sank. I had started that directory for you with a collection of all
your delicious rambles. Yours when you're settled - days go by so
fast, I can't beleive wer're in November!! Thinking of you very much
and will keep in touch via email, if that's still ok. Good luck. La
Puce