Old 01-11-2007, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Whire Dear

"BAC" wrote ...

"BIC" wrote
well some murderer killed the big white stag in Devon
recently...........

so what do the BBC do but put up a page telling the world.............it
had a calf.

what a load of no brainers they are.

or even White Dear.............dohhhhhh.

It strikes me as somewhat ironic that Warrener Pat Carey, whose job is to
cull red deer, considered the white stag to be 'sacred'. He is quoted as
saying, "It's got to be a heartless person to be able to look at that
beautiful creature through the telescopic sight of a high-powered rifle
and just end its life." Hmmn, maybe he's in the wrong job ...

Actually I think after that comment he certainly is the right man for the
job of killing the excess, he has a heart, he cares.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden