Old 01-11-2007, 11:22 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
jthread jthread is offline

Default The liner went in today.

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
Finally!

I've been lucky that it's stayed so warm here,

Not luck ~ global warming.

today has been the first real cool day we've had. It all seems to have been
fairly uneventful, but I still have a lot of landscaping left to do. I
think a lot of the finer touches will wait for spring. I was pleased that
the folds aren't too bad, considering the wrinkles I had with the underlay.
There's still a lot of plumbing to do, but I'm not even going to cut the
liner for the skimmer or bottom drain until spring. The epdm has a bit of a
pleasant bluish tinge compared to the old PVC liner.

It's been a little quiet here lately, so I just thought I'd let you know
that some of use northern procrastinators are still ponding. :-)