Old 02-11-2007, 04:33 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
George[_6_] George[_6_] is offline

Default Pump Question

"H. David" wrote in message
Hi All,

About a month ago, my pump stopped working. It's been in the pond for at
least three years, but it gets turned off during the winter months. At
any rate, the label on the pump is pretty much unreadable. Does anyone
know if a company called Diamond makes pond pumps? I think it is a 4,000
gph pump.
My memory is not so good about that part.

I'd like to know who to send it back to for repair.

Thanks, in advance, for your help.

David

Once you include shipping, it will probably cost you nearly as much to
repair the pump as it would to replace it (depending on the problem). You
might be better off buying a new pump. Assuming that you use such a large
pump to run a waterfall, I recomend a pondmaster Pro hy-drive pump:

http://www.pondbiz.com/home/pb1/page...rive_pump.html

George