Old 02-11-2007, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default short and sweet

On 11/1/07 8:46 PM, in article , "Rupert
(W.Yorkshire)" wrote:

I don't often see your posts because they get trashed by some sort of filter
on line lengths.
I am still not certain about the authenticity of this post but all I can say
is that you need to choose your friends very carefully at a vulnerable stage
of your life.
Ignore the advice and offers of support from strangers, which certainly
includes the contributors to this thread. ( me too perhaps).
You are attracting the attention of the odd Looney, who thrives on the sort
of situation you have described..

Best of Luck

I think Maddie knows who to trust.