Old 02-11-2007, 10:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default 'Salcombe rosemary'

On 2 Nov, 09:36, Dave Poole wrote:
(snip)

Thank you Dave. You didn't tell me why Sacha, after a summer of
peaceful exchanges wrote suddenly this: "How peculiar that 'skinty'
and Helene Rudlin should write absolutely identical posts. Yet
another shape shift? ", especially after several posts where she was
blahbing on apologiesising left right and centre for loss of total
control and confusion over many things, some quite not related to
gardening.

It is clear the woman cannot 'control' so many threads. Something has
to give up. And on this occasion she again assumed incorectly and went
nasty as she does in many other forums.

This is why I became agitated, did a knee jerk reaction, then
apologised and all seemed well. However I had rang Sacha, because I
wanted peace once and for all. Clearly she doesn't. If her mistakes
where made within a peaceful time, I wouldn't have minded, but it's
the way she writes to me. Also I do not 'stalk' people. I happened to
be part of an urban academicians group and spent several days in
Cornwal and Devon, towards the best city awards, which incidentally
will take place at the Dorchester in London next Friday. There, you've
heard it first here. Though I won't go back into this. It's silly, you
know what I did, what I do and when, and clearly you have nothing to
say to me. I do not 'hide' behind any name other than mine. I do not
'morph'. I am enjoying postings with people of every walk of life
about the built environment and gardens.

As for the Romarin, I've emailed Olivier (and Clara) too, reminding
him of Sacha's emails. Very much anticipating his answer, as you can
imagine.