Old 02-11-2007, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default 'Salcombe rosemary'

On 2 Nov, 10:55, Sacha wrote:
Do you call it normal behaviour to
email other people about my correspondence with them?

Olivier runs a fantastic peppiniere in France for dry gardens. Sorry
Sacha but you're not the only one who knows other people in the world
of horticulture. It's you who is mad for believing you have rights
over anybody else. This rosemary has been discussed here for over 9
months now. Strange you bring it up once more knowing perfectly well
it would annoy me. The funny thing is that you didn't even realised
that the Olivier who had wrote to me via the french garden forum was
in fact the same person!

Someone suggested to me, from this forum, to put this newsgroup on
outlook and killfile you once and for all as I can't do it via beta
google. Perhaps then I won't see your childish, unsincere, cringing
tit for tat regarding past subjects you've clearly haven't got the
last word on nor your tedious news on whatever you're husband's been
digesting that day nor your horrid groveling at some posters here on
the hope they will kindly understand your senility.