Old 02-11-2007, 12:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Poole Dave Poole is offline
Registered User

Location: Torquay S. Devon
Default 'Salcombe rosemary'

Puke wrote:

Thank you Dave. You didn't tell me why Sacha, after a summer of
peaceful exchanges wrote suddenly this: "How peculiar that 'skinty'
and Helene Rudlin should write absolutely identical posts.

Well, quite by chance I thought much the same since the posting
technique was somewhat familiar. But what has this to do with the
Rosemary thread? You are utterly inconsistent, moving and weaving
from one thread to another, mixing them up, quoting from several as
though they were in the same thread and frequently misquoting in the
process.

It is clear the woman cannot 'control' so many threads. Something has
to give up. And on this occasion she again assumed incorectly and went
nasty as she does in many other forums.

Do you realise just how hypocritical that last statement shows you to
be? You're the one who suffers chaotic tangentialism when dealing with
threads.

This is why I became agitated, did a knee jerk reaction, then
apologised and all seemed well. However I had rang Sacha, because I
wanted peace once and for all. Clearly she doesn't. If her mistakes
where made within a peaceful time, I wouldn't have minded, but it's
the way she writes to me.

Small wonder. You've displayed an extraordinary degree of malevolence
and with that in mind, you must be even more stupid than I thought if
you think you can telephone the nursery in the hope of some kind of
truce. But you are not that stupid are you? You know exactly what
you are doing and everything is designed to cause as much trouble as
possible. You have the irritant quality of a cat flea determined to
spring out from hiding and take a nip, leaving an infuriating itch in
the process. Une puce is an odious parasite, puke is vomit, which is
to be?

Also I do not 'stalk' people. I happened to
be part of an urban academicians group and spent several days in
Cornwal and Devon, towards the best city awards, which incidentally
will take place at the Dorchester in London next Friday.

How odd then that it takes some considerable effort to arrive outside
the nursery gates. It is not on the way to anywhere in particular
unless you know the locality. Travelling from Plymouth eastwards, you
are never going to suddenly find it. It is impossible to believe that
you did any other than to deliberately search the place out with a
view causing a stir. I lived in Devon or 16 years before finding the
nursery despite it being only about 13 or 14 miles from here. No, it
is obvious to me that your motives were sinister and your 'piccie-
taking' was a deliberate attempt to stir things up.

As for the Romarin, I've emailed Olivier (and Clara) too, reminding
him of Sacha's emails. Very much anticipating his answer, as you can
imagine.

I'm astonished that you should stoop so low. What you are really
saying is that you are questioning any private correspondence between
Olivier Filippi and Sacha or Ray. You really are the most impudent and
offensive of people. I can easily imagine you hoping to invent or
amend any response in order take another stab.