Old 02-11-2007, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
HettieŽ HettieŽ is offline

Default short and sweet

madgardener wrote:

I remember reading some of your posts in the past, and my heart
certainly goes out to you. It must be heartbreaking to have to leave
behind so much of yourself. If you are anything like me, you grow to
love the place, birds, plants, creatures and a few people around you.

To have all that ripped out from under you and be thrust into the
position of finding a decent job without knowing what you will have to
face has to be scary, even with emotional support from your friends.

At least you found a nice guy, hope it is the real deal, and was really
hoping somehow, some way, you could stay where you are.

If that is just not possible, I wish you the best and hope you find a
new place even better than what you had.