Old 02-11-2007, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
madgardener madgardener is offline

Default short and sweet

wrote:
On 31 Oct, 16:10, madgardener wrote:
Good day friends.....
We need to find a place to live, and that means I might lose my three
dogs that I love dearly (as well as two of the four cats,

(snip)

Crap Maddie - honestly. Look for a garden, a yard, a porch ...
steps ... I don't know - but you just can't leave the dogs. My heart
sank. I had started that directory for you with a collection of all
your delicious rambles. Yours when you're settled - days go by so
fast, I can't beleive wer're in November!! Thinking of you very much
and will keep in touch via email, if that's still ok. Good luck. La
Puce

don't give up. I'm remaining as strong as I know I am able. right now
it's day to day. still searching for a decent job, and hunkering down.
at least I have the incredible love and moral support of this awesome
man who is walking the rough road with me with a clear focus and eye
towards just basic things. keep saving and hunting the archives if you
don't mind. One day when the dust settles and I am living wherever I am,
I will get back to writing seriously and will draw upon you for those
precious words. One day I WILL write the books. I see so much around me
despite all the turmoil. the drought has a firm grip here, I rejoice at
the little birds that gather where the last of the horded suet is in the
cages, the last of the seeds that I had stored in buckets. I rejoice and
grieve. but life will go on and things eventually will even out and be
better. it's much worse for others and I am blessed to have what I have
at the moment. all my love to you who are thinking positive things
maddie