Old 02-11-2007, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Tree ID

In message , Sacha
writes
On 2/11/07 16:31, in article ,
"Stuart Noble" wrote:

Sacha wrote:
On 2/11/07 15:12, in article ,
"Stuart Noble" wrote:

Hope someone can identify this for me

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4zc34zt&s=1
It's been around for a few years and is still only waist high. I'm told
it's an acer but I can't find anything remotely resembling it.
Thanks for any info.

The leaves look more willow-like than acer to me. Salix integra?

That's it! Many thanks.

Glad we've found it.

Why do I sit and wonder about these things when there's a digital camera
sitting there? Partly because I can never get that tinypic link thing to
work. No change there then :-)

I've only recently learned about that but usually find it works but sooooooo
slowly that it's best to go off and do something else!

And in the form it was given above it doesn't work if the browser has
JavaScript disabled.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley