Old 02-11-2007, 08:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins Des Higgins is offline

Default The last word on urg

On Nov 2, 6:07 pm, "judith.lea" wrote:
On Nov 2, 5:32 pm, Jennifer Sparkes wrote:

The message
from contains these words:

On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 09:56:53 -0700, Dave Poole
wrote:
On Nov 2, 4:41 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

I wonder who will INSIST on having the last word when this newsgroup does
eventually pass to the Great Compost Heap in the sky.
I know who I have my money on

Well, my money's on you
If so it will be a lie, or a boast, or probably both.

.....and/or an even*longer* sig?!

Jennifer

I think it would be apt if I had the last word. I have been here for
years and I still know little about gardening. Not because the advice
hasn't been good, it has, it's because the more I learn, the more I
realise that I know nothing. Therefore the last word has to be mine,
asking yet another question.

Judith- Hide quoted text -

It takes a wise person to realise how little they know.
It takes an eejit to boast about how much they think they know.
You are doing fine Judith.

Des