Old 02-11-2007, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Tree ID

On 2/11/07 20:38, in article ,
"Chris Hogg" wrote:

On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 17:14:21 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

I've only recently learned about that but usually find it works but sooooooo
slowly that it's best to go off and do something else!

Depends on the size of the pic file you're uploading. Set your camera
to it's lowest resolution for pictures you're going to upload (e.g.
e-mail setting) and it's much quicker. Also quicker for the viewer to
download.

Oh certainly but sometimes with plants, quite a good bit of detail is
required and the quicker uploads don't always give that. Nonetheless, it's
a terrifically useful site.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk