Old 02-11-2007, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,alt.troll,rec.ponds,demon.local,alt.music.white-power
anonym_easynews_poster anonym_easynews_poster is offline

Default NetKKKop spotted in uk.rec.gardening!

Alan Holmes wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:54:37 -0700, wrote:

On 30 Oct, 20:33, "DVH" wrote:
"*******amus" wrote in message

.. .

"DVH" wrote in
:

"*******amus" wrote in message
"DVH" wrote in news:472737d0$0$512$bed64819
@news.gradwell.net:

"John "C"" wrote in message
news:raWdnXwrgMp6qLranZ2dnUVZ_vamnZ2d@centuryt el.net...

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

I am a Queer and I have a magic dildo that I wave about while
downloading large Gay Porn files.

We know, dick sucker!

Please do not cross-post to rec.ponds.

I'll not warn you again - keep your faggoty pond shit out if
a.b.darts you mincing Anglophilic Buttjabber

Ponds beat the crap out of alt.butt-darts, you snorter of Bin Laden's
crotch-sweat.

Th' **** you say. Jesus himself was fond of playing 501 And St. Paul
could hit triple-twenties **** drunk. AND him with a wooden leg. In
fact Leonardo painted over the dartboard in the Last Supper at the
request of the pond-loving Borgias - and history has shown what
sodomites
they were.

Name one famous pond in history.

I'm ****ing glad you asked, you ****. I can't think of a single one.

[binaures-darts snecked cos my server doesn't take it]- Hide quoted
text -

The Ponderosa Ranch in Bonanza. HTH.

I'm sick of this crap in uk.rec.gardening!!

You have such a closed mind, don't you, Alan? The Cartwrights have a lovely
garden on their Ponderosa Ranch and keep it beautiful in memory of their
dead mother who died during a breach birth of Big Hoss. She was buried right
under the rose bush and that is why it blooms so well every spring and sings
songs at season's end.

!PLONK!

You should lay off that cheap wine. It is making you very bad tempered, if
you don't mind me saying so.

And abuse report filed.

Are you a child or one of these old folks we read about who get abused?
These reports you keep filing don't seem to be doing much, do they? Maybe it
is time for you to stand on your own two feet, with the help of a Zimmer
frame if necessary, and just stand up for yourself. You will be surprised
just how many bullies back down when they are stood up to. We stood up to
the bullies in demon.local and now they dare not ever show their faces again
in any groups.

Do take care, Alan, and I can point you to some helpful antabuse sites if
you need them.