Old 03-11-2007, 07:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default The last word on urg

wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 22:47:22 -0000, "'Mike'" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..

Another of his lies. He was never a seaman, able or otherwise. Just a
wireman on a shore base.

For your education.

The rank of 'Wireman' went out on January 1st 1946 when the Electrical
Branch was formed.
Any good at maths? I was born in 1936 :-)

Hope that helps. :-)

Get your facts right and engage brain before putting fingers into gear to
type.

Don't try to twist my words, you silly little man.

I didn't say what your rank was, just what you did.

You were a wireman on a shore base.

"When you are in a hole, stop digging""

There is no such rank or position as Wireman in the Royal Navy and there has
not been one since the Electrical Branch was formed on January 1st 1946.
Afloat or Shore Based.

As you seem to know so much about me, perhaps you would like to post my
service history for all to see. From start to Commission :-)

Kindest regards

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.