Old 03-11-2007, 02:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Tree ID

On 3/11/07 14:11, in article ,
"Stuart Noble" wrote:

snip

I've tried playing around with photos using the software on the Mac and last
time I did that they all disappeared 'somewhere' and the whole system just
kept crashing. I only just found them a few days ago. But I'm getting a
new Mac soon and am getting a techie to install stuff for me from here to
the new one in the hope all will go smoothly. At the same time, I'll ask
him about this playing around with photo software. He's actually going to
run a few classes for Mac users so perhaps that could be one of the issues,
if he's willing to use it.

And I thought Macs were so trouble free :-)

It's the Mac user that's the problem here, I think. ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk