Old 03-11-2007, 07:17 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Lawn question organic

wrote:
jthread said:

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
jthread said:

[...]

In some cases it's best to leave the roots in place
as they keep the seeds from germinating.

Huh?

[rest snipped]

Read the story about Albuquerque in the post. As opposed to hoeing the
weeds. Or even pulling them. The ground is disturbed and gives a place
for seeds to get in and germinate. Where mowing them leaves the ground
undisturbed.

That is *not* what you stated above. You said the roots keep the seeds
from germinating.

That jthread asswipe has no clue about agriculture, that's why I bozo
flushed him right after he started posting in here. I suggest everyone else
reading this should do the same.