Old 03-11-2007, 10:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Port St. Lucie November Newsletter

Aaaacckk! I just noticed a comma out of order in that newsletter, and it's
driving me nuts.

Diana

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
All,

The November issue of Orchidelirius is now posted. You can find it at
either of the links below.

FYI, this month's edition includes a few pictures of an event held at RF
Orchids. It was during the AOS Fall meeting, and was for Society
presidents and AOS Reps. I was not there (sob), but it was quite something
from what I heard.

Diana
http://pslos.org/index.html
or