Old 04-11-2007, 04:57 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default North Facing Lawn

Silly-nilly. Cut the lawn into sod units. Turn them all 180 degrees. Now
all faces south.

--
Dave
Profound is we're here due to a chance arrangement
"Astraman999" wrote in message

Hi,

I have a lawn that is North facing and gets no sun during the winter
months. Its very damp and and I even get the odd mushroom growing. The
grass gets very patchy and thin during these months and I usualy have
to re-seed parts of it during April / May to ensure a good lawn for the
new season.

Is there anything I can do to help stop this happening.

--
Astraman999