Old 05-04-2003, 01:08 AM

Default Court/HOA pounds lady over Wildscape

the key is any development with any rules cause if they dont have them now, they will
have em in the future when the control freaks get their nose outta joint. the rules
you start with are not the rules you end up with. oddly enough, I now live in the
city jowl to jowl and there seems to be less rules than in the burbs. people here
are more interested in living and let living than "property values". Ingrid

animaux wrote:
Yeah, but she did move into a HOA development, which can and does enforce the
deed restrictions. She signed this when she bought the house. Nobody tells me
what to plant or not, but out of respect of neighbors who have their tidy boring
front yards, I somehow manage to comply. You should know that my compliance IS
my defiance.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com