Old 04-11-2007, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jeff Layman Jeff Layman is offline

Default Hoze reel not tipping up

Stan The Man wrote:

If your garden is small and thirsty, have you considered a
semi-permanent automatic irrigation system? You could save much time
and energy by laying out a drip irrigation system with a tap timer to
turn the water on and off automatically. You might also look at
Hozelock's clever AquaPod system which enables a dripper system to be
set up, moved around and extended in just a couple of minutes.

I don't know about the OP's water company, but I had to have a water meter
installed when I started to use a timer irrigation system. Still, you'd be
surprised how little an amount of water is used with such a system if set up
correctly.

--
Jeff
(cut "thetape" to reply)