Old 04-11-2007, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Barometric pressure query

On 4/11/07 09:34, in article
, "UkJay"
wrote:

I monitor the pressure every day here Sacha,
http://www.ukjay.co.uk/jwx/ and can't say when the pressure is up as
it is now
(1030.7mb) it doesn't give me headaches.
http://www.ukjay.co.uk/wx/
The only time with me seems to be if the sky is very bright (white)
but the pressure doesn't seem to affect me, as you mention the bright
sky, I think
that's the problem, maybe some sunglasses eh? ;-)

Have you see the other posts in this thread - people seem to vary a lot in
their responses but the migraine one interests me personally, as to cause
and effect.
Interesting web sites, too, I've book marked all of them, including the
music. Thank you! ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk