Old 04-11-2007, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default short and sweet

"loonyhiker" wrote in message
ups.com...
Maddie,
I guess I'm the odd loony! But I am still keeping you in my thoughts
and prayers! I don't have any good advice for you except when God
closes one door he opens another. Just keep your eyes out for the open
door!

loony

Not quite, I have had a time when ALL the doors have been shut, but the
bright side of that, is that there is only one thing the doors can do

Best wishes and the journey is .... UP

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.