Old 04-11-2007, 10:33 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer[_2_] Nick Cramer[_2_] is offline

Default Paying for the moderation software for RPM

Gill Passman wrote:
jthread wrote:
"Phyllis and Jim" wrote in message
[ . . . ]
All RPM posters and visitors are invited to contribute toward the
cost of moderation. You can make donations in two ways:

1. by PayPal at the following location:
http://rpm.chipin.com/moderation-sof...pondsmoderated
This address will also show you the progress.

2. by sending a check to Dr. Jim Hurley, 5422 Clinton Blvd, Jackson,
MS 39209. Make a note on the bottom corner that it is for RPM
software.
[ . . . ]

And if, on the day of reckoning, we're still short, I'll pony up with a few
bucks more, and I'm sure I won't be alone.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~