Old 04-11-2007, 09:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Kenni Judd Kenni Judd is offline

Default Dendrobium aggregatum

The yellow and shrivelling do indicate dehydration, but most plants will
recover from that.

More troubling are the brown streaks/sections on the pbs that are still
mostly green. Not sure from the pic, but I don't see much in the way of
roots coming from those mostly-green pbs, either. If you really want to
save the plant, I think that after you trim, you should give it a fungicide
soak. Kenni

"Jane Doe" wrote in message
For those of you who read the rec.gardens.orchid. Please see topic
Dendrobium lindleyi

Mariana