Old 04-11-2007, 04:22 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default The liner went in today.

very good point. Our big contribution to cleaning up was moving from the burbs into
the city where DH can walk to work, I have a short, slow drive. It has not only cut
the transportation costs, but the mental health aspects of driving 5 minutes along an
interesting street. I wish I was younger and could ride a bike ...
Ingrid

On Sat, 3 Nov 2007 18:17:38 CST, ~ jan wrote:
Just some random thoughts: How can so many humans NOT affect the climate?