Old 04-11-2007, 06:19 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Marco Schwarz Marco Schwarz is offline

Default The liner went in today.

Hi..

wrote:

very good point. Our big contribution to cleaning up was moving
from the burbs into the city where DH can walk to work, I have
a short, slow drive. It has not only cut the transportation costs,
but the mental health aspects of driving 5 minutes along an
interesting street.

Ingrid,
our main problem is _wasted_ energy but there are so many ways to conserve
it efficiently..

One example (freshwater):
We're 3 at the moment, our consumption of water is ~60 cube meters per year
including aquaria, summer ponds and garden watering (~55 litres (15g) per
person and day)..

I wish I was younger and could ride a bike ...

Hm.., the older I get the more mellow I feel - so why should I wish to be
younger..?

BTW: Did you see the latest pics of Bogota (drop of temperature, ice
catastrophe) on TV..? :-(
--
cu
Marco