Old 05-11-2007, 04:12 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Do you compost?

"SteveB" wrote in message

At any rate, the question you asked was a broad one which can easily be
answered by just a little googling.

Googling got me more than I wanted to know about composting. Hence, the
next logical thing, ................. "Do you compost?"

No how to, just do you do it, and how well does it work for you.

Simple, really.

Steve

Jeez...

I'll give you two tips for free. After that, you get no chocolate milk &
cookies.

Tip #1: Avoid compost tumblers. Don't ask why.

Tip #2: Google using the words "compost methods". When you click the search
button, INSTANTLY put your hands behind your head to be sure you aren't
tempted to scroll down the page. If you ignore all the commercial site
results, there are at least two good sources staring you in the face. If you
can't tell which ones they are, then nothing we tell you can be of help.