Old 05-11-2007, 09:43 AM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default FA Gardening Egypt & Allied Climates 1935 vintage

On 4 Nov, 01:23, Alys wrote:
Gardening For Egypt & Allied Climate by Mary Stout,1935 Preface by Sir
Robert Greg ,Chairman of the Egyptian Horticultural Society,covers
somewhat faded,otherwise a good copy. 286 pages.
Really unusual gardening manual on Gardening mainly in Egypt,also in
other nearby climates.From the tail end of the British presence in
Egypt. Great item for the vintage gardening collection!

That is very kind of you to offer the book, but as we are only going
there on holiday I don't think we will have time to set up a garden.
David Hill.
Abacus Nurseries