Old 05-11-2007, 08:26 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_14_] Reel McKoi[_14_] is offline

Default Paying for the moderation software for RPM

"Galen Hekhuis" wrote in message

(brevity snips)

My email
address is at the bottom of this message, a post about the program to
rec.ponds.moderated will just as surely reach us, or email addresses
of other moderators are published here. I, for one, think it would be
a great idea, we just haven't been able to find one.

You can ask about free moderation software on alt.comp.freeware.
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.