Old 05-11-2007, 08:27 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default The liner went in today.

youth is wasted on the young. I like mentally where I am, but not physically.

I thought I heard something, but didnt pay attention, was writing an exam for my
students. got any good links for the ice storm? Ingrid

On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 12:19:23 CST, Marco Schwarz wrote:
Hm.., the older I get the more mellow I feel - so why should I wish to be
younger..?

BTW: Did you see the latest pics of Bogota (drop of temperature, ice
catastrophe) on TV..? :-(