Old 05-11-2007, 08:27 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default The liner went in today.

The REAL source of unlimited energy would be solar panels out in space. wouldnt take
up any space on earth, set them out to the side of earth so wont shade earth either.
beam the energy back to earth. OR, tap the "solar wind" which is particles as well
and EMS.
I dont know why we cant buy liquids in those little triangle packages like in Europe.
so convenient. we dont buy much canned stuff, but we still have too much plastic
trash. Ingrid

On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 15:17:34 CST, Gill Passman wrote:
Not only wasted energy but also inefficient sources of energy that are
pollutants......there is a massive business park, the main football
stadium and out of town shops powered from just one wind turbine - and
that wind turbine also contributes to the national grid......clean,
environmentally friendly sources of power are the way to go IMO

And of course, one of the biggest frustrations is the amount of
packaging used when we do buy stuff - OK cutting back might cause a
crisis in the packaging manufacturing industry but it sure would cut
down on waste and the energy used to produce the stuff that we just open
and throw away....

Gill