Old 05-04-2003, 02:32 AM
B & J

Default OFF toic: Women should not have the vote

"zhanataya" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Apr 2003 13:33:11 GMT, C. Hurst wrote:

LOL!!!!

Ok Peter...

You go kill me a mammoth and I'll cook it up for you and try
to get some good veggies to accompany it...

While you are gone I'll work on prettying up the cave...
wink

Carla
(nurse, mother, photographer, writer, organizer, driver,
revolutionary, gardener, spouse, staff for my cats, and the list just
goes on and on...specialization is for insects...)

It is funny. If It weren't for the fact my dinosaur husband is
computer illiterate I'd think he wrote it. He can do 20 minutes on
why women shouldn't have shoes.

zhan

I have to ask - are you an Imelda Marcos with shoes? OR Does Bill believe in
the pregnant and barefoot adage? The latter doesn't seem too logical with a
conservative Republican wife! G

John