Old 06-11-2007, 03:01 AM posted to rec.gardens
SteveB[_2_] SteveB[_2_] is offline

Default Do you compost?

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"SteveB" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote

If teachers spoon fed your kids or grandkids instead of teaching them
how to learn, you'd be bitching about it. Why make exceptions for
adults?

Question: If I was to do this, would I be as smart as you some day?

Steve

That depends. How old are you, and did you ever have a teacher who
wouldn't put up with bullshit like yours?

I'm 59, retired, and yes/no. The education system has a lot of good
teachers, and some who needed to be burger flippers, but who would have done
poorly at that as well.

Steve