Old 06-11-2007, 05:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
SteveB[_2_] SteveB[_2_] is offline

Default Do you compost?

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
Ann wrote:

"SteveB" expounded:

I consider this and other topical groups to be DISCUSSION groups. Not
dry
how to lectures, or dissertations by the overly educated.

Steve, for the record, I understand what you want and agree with you.
I've never understood the blind insistance to use google for
everything. There's a wealth of knowledge here to draw on, and
opinions, and yes, discussion, if you can find willing discussers.
There are a few in this thread, but not many. (

Ann, why be so modest? You know about composting, why don't you share
your wisdom with this little jerk-off? Most article that I have Googled
seem to run a couple of pages but since you seem to have felt this
jerk-offs's pain, it shouldn't be too much for you to amplify on the
easily available knowledge. Oh, and Bush & Co. for War Crimes;-)

--
FB - FFF

Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/