Old 06-11-2007, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Flies persisting again into winter

In article , Sacha
says...
On 6/11/07 13:53, in article
, "Sheila"
wrote:

"Kleopatra" wrote in message
ps.com...
Here we are into November, and still I have flies buzzing round
strongly inside the house and wasps doing the flower rounds in the
garden....... (I plan to keep recording this as warm weather persists
into late autumn/winter, year after year, and insect activity remains
strong :)

I still have all of my salvia in pots outside, 2 hanging baskets going
strong, my wild rhododendron has just sent a few flowers out... the days are
lovely for walking on the beach too....

I've just driven past some flowering cow parsley, the Acanthus is coming
through quite boldly and Dahlias etc. are still persistent.

I'm still getting a few ripe strawberries.
--
David in Normandy