Old 06-11-2007, 09:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
Manelli Family[_3_] Manelli Family[_3_] is offline

Default Do you compost?

"SteveB" wrote in message

From here, about 22 miles. But, I googled composting, and got lots of
information. I don't always believe what I read in google, and one gets
hits that make you wonder how in the world you get there from a simple
keyword. I just wanted to know some real live opinions rather than
someone who has a website with Adsense ads all over it, or someone who
wrote a book and is profiting somehow.

Composting does work. We just pile everything in a semi-shady area and keep
it moist. Every so often the pile gets turned. When I looks "done" enough,
it's hauled in a garden cart to the flower beds or veggie garden. A new pile
is started every year with the leaves and dead garden plants from our
property.

Steve